Time and meeting point
9:30 at Pylos' marina.
Trip duration with breaks
Difficulty and Conditions of participation
Suitable for all / Beginners, families and kids
- Full Sea Kayak equipment: boat, paddle, life jacket, spray-skirt, waterproof jacket
- Extra equipment: waterproof bags and cases, pumps and paddle-float
- Snorkeling equipment (masks & snorkels)
- Land based safety and instructional briefing
- Water based Sea Kayaking paddling instructions
- Qualified BC 3-5 Star sea kayak leader who also holds first aid certificate.
- Trip planning- Sightseeing
- Picnic with freshly baked bread fruits and vegetables, homemade olive oil, and cheese
- Waterproof camera and photographs from the trip
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
Don’t forget to bring
- Bottle of water (1,5 litre per person)
- Any specific medication you are on
- Hat or cup
- T-shirt (short or long sleeve)
- Change of clothes
- Sea shoes or flip flops or sandals (Avoid bulky shoes)
By booking an activity and paying the full amount, it is given that you agree with the terms & conditions.
For Cancellation for 30 days or more from the activity's start date, 100% of your payment will be refunded.
For Cancellation for 30 days or less from the activity's start date, 50% of your payment will be refunded.
For Cancellation for 10 days or less before the activity's start date, we do not offer any kind of refund, with no exceptions.
If you are unable to join the activity, you can pass your spot to another person (you have to inform us about their name, e-mail and phone number).
In activities with limited participation positions there is a priority order. For this reason consider on your early booking.