Terms & Conditions
“Waves Activities” would like to thank you for booking with us.
The booking conditions of this section apply to all the products and services offered by “Waves Activities”.
Acceptance of the following booking terms and conditions will occur, once you have made your booking.
Please note that all activities are subject of availability and all prices are subject to change without notice until paid in full.
In order to make your booking, the full amount of payment is required. The prices among activities and participants might differ based on location and selected room type.
- “Cancellation” is defined as not attending your scheduled retreat, including postponing or rescheduling.
- “You” refers to the guest booking a retreat organized by “Waves Activities”.
- “We” refers to “Waves Activities”.
Health, Fitness, & Medical
- It is your responsibility to consult your physician regarding your fitness for travel. Also it is your responsibility, to consult your doctor to check that you are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake our fitness classes, yoga and other physical activities that you may choose to do whilst on the retreat.
- Please note, that it is your responsibility to advise us and our coaches, of any injuries or limitations you might have and might impact your health during our retreats and activities. In case, you experience any injury or discomfort during the retreat or activity, then you should immediately stop and advise your coach.
- We encourage, all participants to consult their physician regarding necessary or advisable vaccinations, medical precautions, or other medical concerns regarding the participants traveling.
- It is your responsibility, to advise us of any mental or physical health conditions and dietary requirements before you book. If we feel, that the retreat would be unsuitable for you, we reserve the right to cancel your attendance with a full refund.
- While all measures are taken to ensure a high standard of health and safety, our retreats and activities take place in the natural environment and we shall not be responsible for any injuries caused by uneven terrain, unexpected weather conditions or other natural action of natural forces such as could not reasonably have been foreseen or prevented, as a flood, hurricane, earthquake, or other natural catastrophe.
- We require from all pregnant women to provide a letter from their health practitioner specifying that they are fit to travel and able to engage in the activities that we provide.
Travel & Cancellation Insurance
You are kindly advised, to organize suitable travel and health insurance that covers overseas trips such as the retreats offered by “Waves Activities”. Please note, that it is entirely your responsibility to organise the proper travel and health insurance. Please make sure, that your insurance policy covers you, for all relevant sport activities you will be engaging upon on your retreat and trip cancellation.
Guest Cancellation Policy
- For Cancellation for 30 days or more from the activity start date, 100% of your payment will be refunded.
- For Cancellation for 30 days or less from the activity start date, 50% of your payment will be refunded.
- For Cancellation for 10 days or less before the activity start date, we do not offer any kind of refund, with no exceptions.
- If you are unable to join the activity you also have the choice to pass your ticket to another person (you have to inform us about their name, e-mail and phone number).
“Waves Activities” Retreat Cancellation Policy
While we have never cancelled a retreat to date and we will strive to continue this way, if “Waves Activities” must cancel or change the date of a booked retreat for any reason you may request transfer of your full payment to another retreat, or you may request a full refund of your payment. Please note that “Waves Activities” is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled retreat, such as air fares, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing your trip.
Passports, Visas and Proper Documentation
It is the responsibility of each participant to obtain a valid passport, visa(s) and necessary certificates/documents for any country/destination to be visited in relation to a “Waves Activities” retreats and activities.
“Waves Activities” has no responsibility for the operations or omissions of third parties or independent contractors, including in the event that they modify the nature of a service on a retreat as compared with the advertised nature of the service.
You acknowledge that during a retreat you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by the “Waves Activities”, and insofar as legally permissible, surrender your right to any cause of action against “Waves Activities”arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during a retreat or activity.
Images, Video releases and Marketing
The participant of the retreat or activities agrees that while participating in any “Waves Activities” Retreat or related event or activity, images, photos or videos may be taken by other Clients and/or “Waves Activities” representatives or Trainers that may contain or feature the participant in part or in whole. The participant acknowledges that they consent to any such pictures being taken and agree that participant hereby grants a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to “Waves Activities”, its affiliates and assigns, to reproduce for any purpose whatsoever (including marketing and promotions), in any medium whatsoever, whether currently known or hereinafter devised, without any further obligation to the Participant or compensation payable to such Participant.
We are responsible to ensure that our retreats and activities are as described and that the services we provide are to a reasonable standard. We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control. We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. All classes are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not liable for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.
Refusal of Service
“Waves Activities” retains the right to refuse service to any Participant at any time, for any lawful reason whatsoever, in its sole discretion.
“Waves Activities” has the right to replace a coach with another of equal or greater experience, certifications and teaching skills in the case that the said coach is unable to host the retreat.
“Waves Activities” reserves the right to update and/or alter these Terms at any time and shall post the amended Terms of the “Waves Activities” website (www.wavesactivities.com)
Acceptance of Conditions
By making any booking, you accept to comply with these Booking Conditions and warrant that you have obtained agreement to these Booking Conditions from all other participants for whom the booking is made. You are responsible for the total value of all bookings that you make.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or use of this Site.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, you agree that you will not institute any lawsuit or other legal action against “Waves Activities”, its officers, directors, delegates, employees, staff, instructors, agents, representatives, collaborators, servants, or assigns and all organizations and individuals assisting in promoting, conducting or otherwise affiliated with the activity as a result of your participation in or injury from any “Waves Activities”-related, “Waves Activities”- organized, “Waves Activities”-advertised, “Waves Activities”-sponsored or “Waves Activities”subsidized activity.